Jason, Randi and Leah

Our Life Together

Leah's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Three Months in a Pear Tree


Christmas has come and gone and so has the first 3 months of Leah's life. (The year 2011...wow...when I was younger I was sure we would be in flying cars by now...oh well.) Jason and I have really enjoyed this past month. Watching leah learn to laugh and use her hands has been hilarious! Actually on Jan 11th, she goes for her 4 month check-up and shots. :( As you can tell from the picture above, she is growing so fast!! Those are 0-3 months clothes and her little legs are stuffed in like sausages! Rest assured, I have moved up to mostly 3-6 months clothes. I just wanted her to stay in 0-3 months until she was ACTUALLY 3 months old. I've moved on now. Oh and the socks are size 6-18 months!!! Yeah...she has big feet...like her mommy. If anyone is keeping up, Leah weighs about 15 lbs by my scales at home.

We were so happy that Jason got some time off around Christmas. We were able to visit both of out families for a few days. Leah was even able to meet some family she had never met before: Grandma Wagner, Uncle Oliver, Aunt Rebecca, Cousin Kate and Cousin Cole on Jason's side of the family: Cousin Danielle and Cousin Gavin along with some Great, Great Aunts and Uncles on my side of the family. Here are a few pictures of Leah with her cousins.

Asher, Trulie, Leah, Gavin and Levi
5 Great Grandkids on my side

Gavin - 19 wks, Leah - 13 wks, Asher - 10 wks

Leah with her only 1st cousins; Kate and Cole
They were so good with her!

Aunt Rebecca got Leah and Kate matching hats...so cute!!!

Cole and Kate taking care of Leah at Christmas Dinner

Oh...I almost forgot....Leah got to see snow on her first Christmas! About 4 inches, actually, in Huntsville! I know she won't remember it, but it may be the most snow she will ever see in the South!
I have no idea why Jason doesn't have on a coat.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Here are just a few more pictures from the last few weeks of 2010! God Bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment