Jason, Randi and Leah

Our Life Together

Leah's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I know...I know...I KNOW....

....I'm not on top of the whole blogging thing. It's ONLY been 3 months since my last update! I will be putting 3 sets of pictures in this blog - Months 4, 5 and 6. Since it has taken me 30 minutes to figure out which pictures I wanted in this blog....the text portion will be brief. Enjoy!
4 months old

This was me practicing with my new camera
The "squeal"!

5 months old
Can sit well by 5 months and can sit up in the bathtub!
All kinds of new fun.

Sitting up and playing at her Grandparents house.

My little Daredevil!
Camping - just before turning 6 months old

6 months old
So BIG!!!


This is something new for 6 months old - She learned
how to sleep on her stomach. In this picture, you can see where
she fell asleep on her hand. She looks like she's been smacked around!!
Leah and her friend Lindsay "playing"! haha

Just after my last update, Leah had her 4 month check-up. She weighed 15 lbs and 8 oz and was 25.5 inches long. That was in the 90th percentile for both height and weight!
At her 6 month visit, she weighed 18 lbs 10 oz and was 28 inches long! That is in the 90th percentile for weight and 95th % for height! Big baby girl! The doctor said she is doing great and that she is perfect and right on track developmentally.

Some of the new things she has learned to do since my last update (not in any particular order) :

- Sit up
- Roll over (front to back as well as back to front)
- Sleep on her stomach
- Drink from a sippy cup
- Say, "Mama" (but has no idea what it means)
- Say, "Num, num, num" while eating from a spoon.
- Eat from a spoon. We have now moved on to Stage 2 baby food. She LOVES everything! All fruits and veggies but isn't particularly fond of cereal. (It's getting better though.)
- Jump in her jumper.
- She seems to understand what "jump" "splash" and "Reese" (our dog) means.
- Goes to sleep by herself.
- Entertain herself while playing (for a little while)
- Sits in a highchair when we go out to dinner.
- Sit's in the buggy like a big girl at the grocery store.


I'm sure there are more things that she has learned, but I am tired and 3 months is TOO much to update on (Note to self, haha). Until next time!! (however long that may be)

1 comment:

  1. Great Update! So thankful for communicative daughter-in-laws!!!

    ReplyDelete