Jason, Randi and Leah

Our Life Together

Leah's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

2 Months Old

I can't believe my baby girl is two months old! (2 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days at the time I'm writing this post to be exact!) Leah is getting so active and interactive. On December 4th, she had her first laugh out loud. It was more of a giggle actually, but WOW!!! Jason and I both were here to hear it and it was music to our ears.

Some of her favorite things include:

Baths

Bouncy Seat animals

Whoozit Toy (Thanks Rebecca!!)

Outside

Meal Time (haha)

Lights and ceiling fans

Leah LOVES to sit and stand up. She needs a little help balancing, but is totally strong enough to stand for over 10 mins! It's so cute when she lays on her stomach, because she tries to crawl already! She doesn't get anywhere, but those legs are just going like crazy!

I took her to the doctor when she was 7 weeks old and she weighed 10 lbs 12 oz and was 23 inches long. She was in the 70th percentile for her length, weight and head circumference. I weighed her in her 10th week on our home scales and she weighed 12.4 lbs!!

I can't believe how fast she is growing up!! I won't be buying anymore size 1 diapers; I have had to move her bathtub into the "grown-up" tub because she splashes so much she soaks my kitchen floor when she is in the sink; and she has all but outgrown her 0-3 months clothes. In fact the dress she wore to church today was a 3-6 months and was NOT too big!!

Ok, I could go on and on about all the things that fill our days, but I'll stop rambling now. Here are a few pictures since the last post!

At her first wedding! Congrats Kirby!

Loving on Daddy with her eyes!
Going to the mall

Napping with Daddy on the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment