Jason, Randi and Leah

Our Life Together

Leah's First Birthday ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New to the Blogging Community


Prepare yourselves....I am now a BLOGGER! (Whatever that means.)

I hope everyone who reads this keeps their standards low and their minds open. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited about starting a blog; I just have no idea what I am doing. Hopefully this will get better over time.

Let me start by saying that I LOVE other people's blogs! In fact, I rank them right up there with ----wait for it----- Facebook! There are some incredible writers out there, and I have the privilege to "Follow" some of them (and stalk others). Oh, lets face it, we all do it.

This is definitely NOT going to start out as one of those blogs; it's not even promising to be updated in a timely manner. This blog will be for friends and family who are interested in Jason and I and what has become of our life here in Hattiesburg.

Just stay posted and hopefully I will become a seasoned blogger quickly. I will post a real blog as soon as I decide what I want to talk about!

Soon,
Randi

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful for daughter-in-laws, or I would never know what is going on with my sons! Thank you Randi and Rebecca!!!

    ReplyDelete